Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hello world

I have been away from this blog for quite awhile, and a lot has and has not changed since I was last here. I graduated Animation Mentor in 2010!

I'm returning to my blog to chronicle my final semester at CSU Chico. After graduating AM I decided to return to school to finish my BA in English Literature as well as to continue my education in Animation. I'm thrilled to say I will be graduating at the end of this semester with botha BA in English Literature and a BS in Applied Computer Graphics (which is basically the Chico academic name for animation and video game design).

I will be linking to my current demo reel at the end of this week, and hope to keep everyone updated as I progress through new animations during the upcoming semester.

No comments: